At 7:30 AM (or let’s know your preferable starting time) my tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
(The most beautiful and different attracting temples selected out of more than 200 temples in the 401 sq km Angkor Archaeological Complex)
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- South Gate of Angkor Thom (the big walled city)
- Bayon (the State and Mountain Temple of the Buddhist king Jayavarman VII which is located in the center of the walled city of Angkor Thom)
- Baphuon (the temple closed 25 years for restoration by the French)
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father Temple, the temple has been under the World Monuments Fund Restoration Project)
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside the Angkor Archeological Park)
- Banteay Srei (called Lady Temple, 38 km from Siem Reap, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art) and after this temple and before moving on to another if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum please let my tour guide know he’ll take you there. For its ticket is excluded.
- Pre Rup (Crematorium) it is called crematorium because during 16 century because the local people who lived here cremated the dead body in this temple but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10 century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu.
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie, dedicated to Buddhist King’s mother)
And returning back hotel (On the way back hotel if you would want to see Wat Thmey Pagoda it used to be the Killing-field during Khmer Rouge Regime please let my tour guide know he’ll will take you there)
Please discuss the starting time with my tour guide directly.
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap city, the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
– Big Reclining Buddha
– The carving of thousand Lingas
– 35m high Waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you’d like swimming please take bath towel with you)
- Lunch break (in restaurant nearby)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002).
And back hotel
Price & Inclusions
You might also like
Testimonials on TripAdvisor
Follow us on Facebook
Angkor Guide Services
Address: No. #112, Street 2nd December, Mondol 1 Village, Svay Dang Kom Commune, Siem Reap City, Cambodia
Phone: (+855) 12 222 896
Phone: (+855) 15 222 896
WhatsApp: (+855) 12 222 896