At 7:30 AM (or let’s know your preferable starting time) my tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located offroad, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside the Angkor Archeological Park)
- South Gate of Angkor Thom (the big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
- Bayon (the state temple and temple mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
- Baphuon (the tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
- Wall of Royal Palace
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
And returning back hotel (On the way back hotel if you would want to see Wat Thmey Pagoda it used to be the Killing-field during Khmer Rouge Regime please let my tour guide know he’ll will take you there)
At 6:30 AM You’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Preah Khan (the buddhist King’s Father Temple, under World Monument Fund restoration)
- Banteay Srei (the Lady Temple, the unique pinkish sandstone and the most beautifully detailed motives of Khmer Art) and after this temple and before moving on to another if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum please let my tour guide know he’ll take you there. For its ticket is excluded.
- Lunch Break or You prepare picnicked lunch or snack
- Preah Vihear (240 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located in Preah Vihear Province on the promontory of Dangrek Mountain Ranges more than 500m high which marks the Cambodia and Thailand Border and come back to see Ta Mok’s House if time permits.
And back hotel
After your breakfast our guide will meet you in the lobby at your accommodation (Hotel or Guest House) and will take you to visit floating village on Tonle Sap Lake at Kampong Pluk village to see the long stilted house and flooded Mangrove forest.
After busy couple hours in the morning around 12:30pm we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch already around 1:30pm or 2:00pm in the afternoon we go to visit Rolous Group: Lolei, Prah Ko, Bakong. On the way back to city we stop by to visit Local Market Phsa Leur, Old Market and Artisan d’Angkor, where it is famous for its traditional craft skills products are available such stone carving, wood carving, lacquering, gilding and silk processing.
Price & Inclusions
You might also like
Testimonials on TripAdvisor
Follow us on Facebook
Angkor Guide Services
Address: No. #112, Street 2nd December, Mondol 1 Village, Svay Dang Kom Commune, Siem Reap City, Cambodia
Phone: (+855) 10 225 123
WhatsApp: (+855) 10 225 123