One -Day Phnom Kulen / Beng Mealea Temple
At 8:30 or 9:00 AM You’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap city, the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
– Big Reclining Buddha
– the carving of thousand Lingas
– 35m high Waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you’d like swimming please take bath towel with you)
- Lunch break (in restaurant nearby)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002).
And returning back hotel (On the way back hotel if you would want to see Wat Thmey Pagoda it used to be the Killing-field during Khmer Rouge Regime please let my tour guide know he’ll will take you there)
Tour is private tour for you or your group and the tour fee I charge for whole your group ( not per-person ).
Remark: To make you to satisfy all with tour services for payment of my tour fees will be required to settle at the end of tour only when finish tour (not require to pay in advance or deposit at all) and pay in cash in USD only ( NO credit cards )
Q: Is it OK to tip guide/driver?
A: Yes, it is OK. If you would like to.
Price & Inclusions
|# of Pax||Fee Per-Group|
|1 – 3 Pax||125USD|
|4 – 5 Pax||130USD|
|6 – 10 Pax||135USD|
READY-TO-BOOK Private Tour
- Some temples there are Angkor Wat, Baphoun inside Angkor Thom, Phnom Bakheng for climbing to the top will require your clothes properly as can not too short that’s mean your pants or skirt should reach to cover on the knees and shirt can not sleeveless (make sure that cover on your shoulders) otherwise you won’t be allowed to climb up by Temples Authority.
- In case of your camera will no more battery power you can bring along charger with you and you can recharge it during your lunch break at restaurant.
- USD is acceptable everywhere and most of the places all the prices is set in USD and some places will not accept money if too old or torn.
You might also like
Follow us on Facebook
Angkor Guide Services
Address: No. #112, Street 2nd December, Mondol 1 Village, Svay Dang Kom Commune, Siem Reap City, Cambodia
Phone: (+855) 12 222 896
Phone: (+855) 15 222 896
WhatsApp: (+855) 12 222 896