Four-Days Koh Ker / Beng Mealea / Preah Vihear / Phnom Kulen
At 7:30 AM (or let’s know your preferable starting time) my tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Koh Ker (130 km from Siem Reap, the transitional city from Angkor established under the usurper king Jayavarman IV 928 to 944 AD)
-Prasat Thom “7-tiered temple”
– Prasat Pram
– Prasat Kmao
– Prasat Linga
– Prasat Damre
- Lunch Break (in restaurant nearby)
- Beng Mealea (70 km from Siem Reap, the Angkor Wat’ s style and architecture, the temple just reopened in 2002, the Two Brothers Movie was filmed here and Guidebook mentioned visiting this temple is an Indiana Jones experience).
And back hotel
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located offroad, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside the Angkor Archeological Park)
- South Gate of Angkor Thom (the big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
- Bayon (the state temple and temple mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
- Baphuon (the tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
- Wall of Royal Palace
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces
- Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
And returning back hotel (On the way back hotel if you would want to see Wat Thmey Pagoda it used to be the Killing-field during Khmer Rouge Regime please let my tour guide know he’ll will take you there)
At 6:30 or 7:00 AM you’ll be picked up from the hotel
- Banteay Srei (Lady Temple, the most beautiful, intricate and pinkish sandstone carvings of Khmer Art and the unique one in the whole Cambodia)
- Lunch break at Preah Vihear or you prepare your picnicked lunch or snack from hotel
- Preah Vihear (250 km from Siem Reap, The temple is located in Preah Vihear Province on the promontory of Dangrek Mountain Ranges more than 500 m high which marks the Cambodia and Thailand Border and Ta Mok’s House (if you want to see it)
And back hotel
- Banteay Samre (the complete temple was restored by French, Angkor Wat Style) and after this temple and before moving on to Phnom Kulen if you would prefer to see the Landmines Museum please let my tour guide know he’ll take you there. For its ticket is excluded.
- Phnom Kulen (65 km from Siem Reap, the quarry of sandstone for building the temples, the birthplace of Angkorian Era)
– The carving of 1000 lingas
– The giant-reclining Buddha
– 35m high waterfall in Tomb Raider movie (if you’d like swimming please bring bath towel with you)
- Lunch Break (in restaurant inside the Angkor Archeological Park)
- East Mebon (located in the manmade lake called East Baray 7km x 1.8km)
- Ta Som
- Pre Rup (Crematorium) it is called crematorium because during 16 century because the local people who lived here cremated the dead body in this temple but actually this dried brick temple was built in the mid 10 century and dedicated to Shiva one of the trinity in Hindu.
And back hotel
Tour is private tour for you or your group and the tour fee I charge for whole your group ( not per-person ).
Remark: To make you to satisfy all with tour services for payment of my tour fees will be required to settle at the end of tour only when finish tour (not require to pay in advance or deposit at all) and pay in cash in USD only ( NO credit cards )
Q: Is it OK to tip guide/driver?
A: Yes, it is OK. If you would like to.
READY-TO-BOOK Private Tour
- Some temples there are Angkor Wat, Baphoun inside Angkor Thom, Phnom Bakheng for climbing to the top will require your clothes properly as can not too short that’s mean your pants or skirt should reach to cover on the knees and shirt can not sleeveless (make sure that cover on your shoulders) otherwise you won’t be allowed to climb up by Temples Authority.
- In case of your camera will no more battery power you can bring along charger with you and you can recharge it during your lunch break at restaurant.
- USD is acceptable everywhere and most of the places all the prices is set in USD and some places will not accept money if too old or torn.
Price & Inclusions
|# of Pax||Fee Per-Group|
|1 – 3 Pax||490USD|
|4 – 5 Pax||515USD|
|6 – 10 Pax||535USD|
You might also like
Four Days Tour Package4 Days Package Tour
Follow us on Facebook
Angkor Guide Services
Address: No. #112, Street 2nd December, Mondol 1 Village, Svay Dang Kom Commune, Siem Reap City, Cambodia
Phone: (+855) 12 222 896
Phone: (+855) 15 222 896
WhatsApp: (+855) 12 222 896